Owensboro Public Schools is partnering with the Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and the Green River District Health Department to provide COVID-19 Vaccines to families and students aged 12 and up through our Summer Food Service Program.
Beginning Monday, June 14, OHRH will follow the GREEN Route of the OPS Summer Feeding schedule and will visit one site each day to distribute vaccines to those who are interested. The schedule is as follows (also, see attached graphic):
- June 14 -
- Daviess County Public Library - 10-11 a.m.
- June 15 -
- Wing Ave (lot across from church) - 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- June 16 -
- Chautauqua Park (Skate park lot) - 11 a.m.-noon
- June 17 -
- Baptist Center on Scherm Rd. (across from KWC Greek Houses) - 11:30-12:30 p.m.
- June 18 -
- Oney's Apartments (office lot) - noon-1 p.m.
Those interested in receiving the FREE vaccine need the following:
- Parent/Legal Guardian (if under 18)
- Insurance Card (if you have one, you do not need insurance to get vaccinated)
- Proof of Age (license, birth certificate, etc.)
These same locations will receive their second dose the week of July 5-9. Same locations in the same order.