There were 213 new positive cases of COVID-19 reported in the Green River District Health Department's western Kentucky area on Friday.
The health department also said Friday that it had identified three new COVID-19 deaths in its area.
Here's where the new COVID-19 cases and deaths were reported by GRDHD on Friday:
- Daviess County: 128 new cases
- Hancock County: 4 new cases
- Henderson County: 45 new cases, 1 new death
- McLean County: 8 new cases, 1 new death
- Ohio County: 17 new cases, 1 new death
- Union County: 3 new cases
- Webster County: 8 new cases
According to GRDHD, Friday's increases brought the total number of positive COVID-19 cases in the seven-county district to date to 37,546.
The new deaths reported on Friday also brought the total number of COVID-19 deaths in the district to date to 598.
You can view a full breakdown of each county in the GRDHD district by clicking here.