Positive COVID-19 cases continue to increase in Daviess County, Kentucky, with 33 new positive cases of the virus reported there Monday.
The new positive cases were reported by the Green River District Health Department, which monitors a seven-county region in western Kentucky. New positive cases were also reported by GRDHD on Monday in its other six Kentucky counties.
- Daviess County: 33 new positive cases (2,620 total cases, 2,119 recovered)
- Hancock County: 3 new positive cases (218 total cases, 159 recovered)
- Henderson County: 15 new positive cases (1,658 total cases, 1,332 recovered)
- McLean County: 4 new positive cases (310 total cases, 222 recovered)
- Ohio County: 7 new positive cases (778 total cases, 623 recovered)
- Union County: 4 new positive cases (605 total cases, 514 recovered)
- Webster County: 6 new positive cases (439 total cases, 331 recovered)
Following Monday's increases, 6,655 total positive cases of COVID-19 have now been identified throughout the health department's seven-county region, with 5,300 total recoveries reported.
With no new COVID-19 deaths reported in the GRDHD district on Monday, the COVID-19 death toll remained at 109 throughout the seven-county region.
Throughout GRDHD's seven-county district, there are currently 49 COVID-19 patients hospitalized.