Due to a water main repair on Monday, Aug. 24, Princeton Water Utility has issued a precautionary boil advisory in the following locations:
- 100 & 200 blocks of N Seminary St
- 100 & 200 blocks of N Gibson St
- 100 & 200 blocks of N Prince St
- 200 & 300 blocks of E Emerson St
- 100, 200, & 300 blocks of E State S
Princeton Water Utility says though the potential contamination of drinking water is unlikely, the City of Princeton is advising customers in the affected areas to bring all cooking and drinking water to a complete boil for five minutes before using.
Further information regarding the precautionary boil advisory may be obtained by contacting Princeton Utilities at (812) 385-3343.