Starting on Monday, May 10, some City of Henderson streets will be getting revitalized.
The City of Henderson's paving contractor will be milling all or a portion of six different streets beginning on May 10.
The streets that will be a part of the project are:
- Fourth Street from North Green Street to North Ingram Street
- Fifth Street from North Ingram Street to North Alvasia Street
- Powell Street from South Green Street to South Alvasia Street
- South Ingram Street from Clay Street to Powell Street
- Springwood Drive from North Elm Street to Johnson Drive
- Johnson Drive (Approximately Donna Drive to the End)
City officials say that while these streets will remain open during the project, commuters should use alternate routes when possible, as delays due to the project are likely.
The milling project will continue through the week of May 10.
Sign up for the 44News Newsletter to receive top stories, breaking news updates, and the latest coronavirus information daily