The PAC will also be represented at the state tournament. Southridge's Baileigh Schneider carded a 75 this past weekend, giving the Raider a tie for fourth place, but more importantly, Schneider earned a trip to the state meet. This is the senior's very first trek to Prairie View Golf Club, which is a monumental feat, considering Schneidedr is the very first girls golfer in school history to make it to the big dance.
For the first time in school history, Southridge will have a girls golf representative at the state meet.
Posted: Sep 29, 2020 11:09 PM
- Southridge's Schneider Making History With 1st Trip To State
- HS G State Golf: Castle, Southridge Represented At State
- Southridge Football Completes First Unbeaten Regular Season
- Combining the History of Catholicism With a Passion for Craft Beers
- EWSU Makes Changes to Customer Billing Method
- QUIZ: Indiana State Trivia
- HS G State Golf: North Wins State Title
- Jasper Tennis Prepares For State
- Making The Most Of Labor Day During COVID-19 Pandemic
Scroll for more content...