The Green River District Health Department is reporting new COVID-19 cases and deaths in its seven-county area.
GRDHD said in its Tuesday report that it had identified 166 new positive cases of the virus, along with five new COVID-19 deaths in its region.
Here's where the new COVID-19 cases and deaths were reported by GRDHD Tuesday:
- Daviess County: 97 new cases, 3 new deaths
- Hancock County: 6 new cases
- Henderson County: 22 new cases
- McLean County: 11 new cases
- Ohio County: 17 new cases, 1 new death
- Union County: 7 new cases, 1 new death
- Webster County: 6 new cases
According to GRDHD, those new cases were investigated between Oct. 22 and Oct. 25.
Following Tuesday's reported increases, GRDHD said that 36,567 total positive cases of COVID-19 had been identified in its district to date, along with 569 district-wide COVID-19 deaths.