Individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 may be advised by their healthcare provider to get tested for COVID-19.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the significance of asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic spread of COVID-19 is too great to ignore, further reinforcing the need to test individuals not showing any symptoms of the virus, especially if they've been in close contact with another person who was positive for it.
Here's a list of COVID-19 testing sites around different areas of the Tri-State:
- Deaconess Clinic Lynch - 4949 Healthy Way, Evansville, IN 47715
- Vanderburgh Community Clinic - 4949 Health Way, Evansville, IN 47715
- Vanderburgh Community Clinic - 228 SE 4th St
- CVS Pharmacy - 609 North St Joseph Avenue, Evansville, IN 47710
- Evansville VA Clinic - 6211 E Waterford Blvd, Evansville, IN 47715
Other testing sites in surrounding counties can be found by clicking here.
- Owensboro VA Clinic - 3400 New Hartford Rd, Owensboro, KY 42303
- Immediate Care Center - 1200 Breckenridge St #103, Owensboro, KY 42303
- Audubon Community Care Clinic - 750 Salem Dr Suite 2, Owensboro, KY 42303
- Owensboro Regional Hospital - 1201 Pleasant Valley Rd, Owensboro, KY 42303
- First Care Urgent Care - 230 N Green St, Henderson, KY 42420
- Deaconess Henderson Hospital -1305 N Elm St, Henderson, KY 42420
Green River District Health Department Testing Sites
- Daviess County Health Center
- Hancock County Health Center
- Henderson County Health Center
- McLean County Health Center
- Ohio County Health Center
- Union County Health Center
- Webster County Health Center