This morning is starting off with cool and clear conditions across the Tri-State. Similar conditions will continue into the afternoon, but with some really nice temperatures. High temperatures will be reaching the mid to upper 60s this afternoon under mostly sunny skies. We'll hang on to the clear conditions tonight with lows staying mild for this time of year - in the low 40s.
Another day of sunshine and above average temperatures in the Tri-State. Highs will be reaching the mid 60s.
Posted: Dec 10, 2020 7:46 AM
Updated: Dec 10, 2020 9:47 AM
- Unseasonable Warming Thursday; Weekend Rain Chances
- Unseasonable Warmth Continues; Rain Chances Return Tomorrow
- Windy & Sunny Thursday; Weekend Rain Chances Return
- Warm & Breezy Wednesday; Rain Chances Ahead
- Warm & Breezy Tuesday; Late Day Rain Chances
- Heat, Humidity, and Rain Chances Expected Thursday
- Cloudy and Cool Thursday; Rain Chances
- Sunny and Cool Friday; Weekend Rain Chances
- Sunny & Breezy Friday; Weekend Rain Chances
- Cloudy and Mild Friday; Weekend Rain Chances
Scroll for more content...