Photo Gallery 1 Images
The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) updated its COVID-19 County Metrics Map on Wednesday.
As seen on Wednesday's updated County Metrics Map, Vanderburgh County was the only southwest county to return from Red to Orange on Wednesday, with Perry County showing no change and remaining Orange.
Individuals in Orange counties may gather in groups of up to 50, while in Red counties, gatherings are restricted to 25 individuals.
The health department in Vanderburgh County is now cracking down on some establishments accused of violating those rules.
Indiana COVID-19 Numbers Update
The Indiana State Department of Health said Wednesday that 2,942 more Indiana residents were confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19, marking 598,313 total Hoosiers now known to have tested positive for the virus to date.
With 62 new COVID-19 deaths also confirmed statewide on Wednesday, ISDH says 9,154 total Indiana residents have now died from the virus.
Local COVID-19 increases:
- Vanderburgh County: 157 new cases (19,012 total), 7 new deaths (243 total)
- Warrick County: 51 new cases (6,579 total), 3 new deaths (97 total)
- Gibson County: 28 new cases (3,626 total), 1 new death (59 total)
- Posey County: 9 new cases (2,352 total)
- Pike County: 5 new cases (1,146 total)
- Knox County: 15 new cases (3,313 total)
- Daviess County: 12 new cases (2,647 total)
- Dubois County: 24 new cases (5,494 total), 2 new deaths (77 total)
- Spencer County: 15 new cases (1,858 total)
- Perry County: 4 new cases (1,497 total)