Another 47 new positive cases of COVID-19 were reported in Vanderburgh County on Friday by the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH), which brought the county's number of identified COVID-19 cases to date to 1,010 in total.
A total of 18,807 Vanderburgh County residents have now been tested for the virus - showing a county-wide positivity rate of 5.4%.
Six total Vanderburgh County residents have died from COVID-19 to date, with the last death in the county being reported on June 18.
The Vanderburgh County Health Department is currently listing 348 cases as ongoing on its COVID-19 dashboard, and 614 cases as recovered.
Regenstrief Institute's COVID-19 database says a total of 131 Vanderburgh County residents have been hospitalized with COVID-19 to date.
Statewide COVID-19 Counts in Indiana on Friday:
- 747 new positive cases of COVID-19 were announced by ISDH. There are now 54,813 total COVID-19 cases in Indiana to date.
- Eight new COVID-19 deaths were announced. The number of Indiana residents who have died from COVID-19 to date is now 2,610 total.
- 604,635 total tests were reported - up from 595,558 since Thursday - showing a statewide positivity rate of 9.1%.
Statewide Hospital Capacity Statistics:
- 14.1% Ventilators in Use - Non-COVID
- 2.7% Ventilators in Use - COVID
- 83.2% Ventilators Available
Statewide ICU bed capacity:
- 54.5% ICU Beds in Use - Non-COVID
- 11.2% ICU Beds in Use - COVID
- 34.4% ICU Beds Available