Brian from Vanderburgh County asks 44News: How do I know if my vote is secure after I cast it on election day?
How do I know if my vote is secure after I cast it on election day?
Posted: Sep 22, 2020 3:30 PM
- Voice of the Voter: How Secure is Mail-In Voting?
- Voice Of The Voter: How do I Know if My Vote is Secure?
- Voice of the Voter: Can I Still Register to Vote?
- Voice of the Voter: Is It Safe to Vote In-Person Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Voice of the Voter: How Long Will it be Before Voters Know Who Wins the Election?
- Biden Wins Wisconsin, Securing 10 More Electoral Votes
- Unrequested Absentee Ballot Applications Create Voter Confusion
- High Voter Turnout on Election Day
- Early Voting Underway Throughout Indiana
- Last Saturday For Early Voting
Scroll for more content...