The West Side Nut Club says tickets for the 2020 Nut Club Half Pot will go on sale starting on Thursday, Sept. 24.
Half Pot booth locations will be at the corner of W. Franklin St. and N. 10th Ave. (where the kiddie rides are located during the Fall Festival), and at N. 11th Ave and W. Franklin St.
The West Side Nut Club says that for drive-up convenience, there will also be two booths place in the old Bristol Myers parking lot at the corner of St. Joe Ave. and the Lloyd Expressway.
Half Pot Ticket Prices:
- 1 ticket for $5
- 3 tickets for $10
- 20 tickets for $20
- 50 tickets for $40
Dates And Times Tickets Can be Purchased:
- Thursday, Sept. 24: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 25: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 26: Noon to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 27: Noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 1: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 2: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 3: Noon to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 4: Noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 8: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 9: 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 10: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The drawing for the winner of the half pot will be on Saturday, Oct. 10 after 6:00 p.m., and will be streamed to the West Side Nut Club Facebook page.
The Nut Club said in July that even though the 2020 Fall Festival was canceled, the half pot would continue, allowing for the financial support of the community and the non-profits within it.