The Green River District Health Department said Tuesday that 957 new positive cases of COVID-19 had been identified in its seven-county western Kentucky district.
In addition to those new positive cases reported Tuesday, GRDHD said that six new COVID-19 deaths had also been identified.
Here's a breakdown of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths reported in the district Tuesday:
- Daviess County: 434 new positive cases, 3 new deaths
- Hancock County: 50 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 161 new positive cases
- McLean County: 37 new positive cases, 1 new death
- Ohio County: 162 new positive cases, 2 new deaths
- Union County: 48 new positive cases
- Webster County: 65 new positive cases
GRDHD says 32,165 positive cases of COVID-19 have now been reported throughout the district to date, as have 473 total COVID-19 deaths.
Here's where each county in the GRDHD area currently stands:
The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 630,356 total cases of COVID-19 and 8,071 statewide deaths.