There were 585 new positive cases of COVID-19 reported in the Green River District Health Department's western Kentucky area on Tuesday.
In its report Tuesday, the health department also said it had identified four new COVID-19 deaths.
While GRDHD usually provides two COVID-19 updates each week, Tuesday's reported increases were investigated between Nov. 23 and Nov. 29.
Here's where the new cases and deaths were reported Tuesday:
- Daviess County: 309 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 24 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 93 new positive cases
- McLean County: 32 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 87 new positive cases
- Union County: 31 new positive cases
- Webster County: 9 new positive cases
The 585 new positive cases of COVID-19 reported on Tuesday brought the seven-county district's total number of positive cases to 38,936, with the new deaths reported bringing the district's total number of COVID-19 deaths to date to 637.
You can see a full breakdown for each county in the district below: