The Green River District Health Department is reporting 8 new COVID-19 deaths in its seven-county western Kentucky area.
According to the health department's Friday report, those new deaths were identified in Daviess, Henderson, Ohio, Union, and Webster counties.
GRDHD also said Friday that 288 new positive cases of COVID-19 had been identified in its area.
Here's a breakdown of where the new COVID-19 cases and deaths were reported by GRDHD on Friday:
- Daviess County: 156 new cases, 3 new deaths
- Hancock County: 13 new cases,
- Henderson County: 51 new cases, 1 new death
- McLean County: 13 new cases
- Ohio County: 33 new cases, 2 new deaths
- Union County: 8 new cases,1 new death
- Webster County: 14 new cases, 1 new death
The health department says that the newly reported cases were investigated between Nov. 16 and Nov. 18 and that they brought the seven-county district seven-day average for new cases to 74.9 per day.
You can see a full COVID-19 breakdown for each county in the district by clicking here.