The Green River District Health Department said Tuesday that one new COVID-19 death had occurred in Daviess County, Kentucky.
GRDHD also said that 72 new positive cases of COVID-19 had been identified throughout its seven-county district on Tuesday.
- Daviess County: 20 new positive cases
- Hancock County: 6 new positive cases
- Henderson County: 14 new positive cases
- McLean County: 11 new positive cases
- Ohio County: 10 new positive cases
- Union County: 5 new positive cases
- Webster County: 6 new positive cases
After Tuesday's report of those 72 new positive COVID-19 cases throughout the district, the total number of COVID-19 cases identified within the district so far rose to 4,594.
Here's a COVID-19 summary via GRDHD:
The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 88,247 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 1,326 statewide deaths. Governor Andy Beshear said the Bluegrass State had seen its highest Monday yet on Oct. 19, after 647 new positive cases of the virus were reported statewide.