Areas Affected: Gibson; Knox
...The Flood Warning continues for the following river in Indiana...
.Minor flooding continues along the lower reach of the White River
from about Petersburg to Hazleton in southwest Indiana. The White
River has crested, with water levels expected to continue falling.
Flooding is expected to end at Petersburg overnight tonight and at
Hazleton Monday night. No additional flooding is expected for the
foreseeable future on the main stem waterways.
...The Flood Warning remains in effect...
The Flood Warning continues for
the White River at Hazleton.
* Until Tuesday morning.
* There is no current observed data.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to fall below flood stage tomorrow evening and continue falling to 4.2 feet Wednesday, August 04.
* Impact...At 18.0 feet, Floodwaters cover much low ground in agricultural season. Low lying oil fields...Pottsville Road and possibly a few other low rural roads flood. High water isolates Pottstown, a river cabin community. &&
Motorists should not attempt to drive around barricades or drive cars through flooded areas. Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. Additional information is available at www.weather.gov/ind. The next statement should be issued Monday morning by around 945 AM CDT /1045 AM EDT/.