Areas Affected: Butler; Muhlenberg; Ohio
...The Flood Advisory continues for the following rivers in
Green River at Rochester affecting Butler, Ohio and Muhlenberg
...FLOOD ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...
* WHAT...High water will continue through the weekend.
* WHERE...Green River at Rochester.
* WHEN...Until further notice.
* IMPACTS...At 14.0 feet, Rochester Ferry stops operation. At 17.0 feet, Reeds and Rochester Ferries remain closed. KY 369 floods one mile north of Rochester.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS... - At 6:00 AM CST Friday the stage was 15.7 feet. - Forecast...The river is expected to rise to a crest of 16.7 feet early Sunday morning. - Action stage is 14.0 feet. - Flood stage is 17.0 feet. - http://www.weather.gov/safety/flood &&
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio and your local media for the latest information. Additional information is available at www.weather.gov/lmk. The next statement will be issued by noon Saturday.